Dental & Medical Counsel provides a single resource for dealing with the host of interrelated legal issues facing doctors today by providing a wide range of services, including practice transitions, partnerships, employment agreements and manuals, lease reviews, real estate purchases, succession strategies, estate planning and incorporations. Dental & Medical Counsel also provides litigation services for doctors in business disputes.
1. Practice Transition Services such as practice sales, buy-ins and buy-outs, and dissolution. Buying or selling a practice can be complicated and stressful. We offer an all around service that brings solutions to the problem and aim to make transactions simple, effective and stress free as well as catering to your specific needs.
2. New-Entity Formation such as forming corporations, LLCs, and partnerships.
3. Contractual Negotiations such as employment contracts, leases and real estate purchases.
4. Partnership Agreements and finding solutions to Partnership Disputes.
5. Estate Planning such as trusts and wills.
6. Employment Law: We cover all aspects of employment law including state agencies and court claims, contracts of employment, staff handbooks and policies, disciplinary hearings, health and safety, pensions, and employee benefits.
7. Trademark Registration: We advise on patents, know-how, trademarks, and copyrights.
Dental & Medical Counsel has discovered a way to reduce the bureaucracy, administrative costs, and delay often associated with traditional law firms by providing innovative legal services to dental and medical professionals at cost-effective prices.
1. To provide legal services of excellent quality at a fair price;
2. To be transparent, open and up front about costs; and
3. To be available and as accessible as possible to answer our clients’ questions.
Dental & Medical Counsel is committed to delivering results to doctors to enable them to achieve their business objectives in a timely and efficient manner. Dental & Medical Counsel’s philosophy is one of total commitment to our clients, to understand their business issues and opportunities, and provide unmatched access to legal advice.
Contact us today to further explore how Dental & Medical Counsel can meet your business objectives.